The EA20 is a Hygro-Thermometer that measures Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, and Wet Bulb and displays any two parameters (Temperature and Humidity or Dew Point, or Wet Bulb) simultaneously. Dual display of RH, Temperature, Dew Point and Wet Bulb.
Min/Max function stores and recalls highest and lowest readings. Timer function displays the elapsed time (mins : secs and day : hour). Additional features include: programmable auto power off time frame, switchable °C/°F temperature units, Data Hold, Auto power off, and Low battery and over-range indication.
- Compact and rugged design features large display and bargraph
- Display any two parameters (Temperature and Humidity or Dew Point, or Wet Bulb) simultaneously
- Min/Max function stores & recalls highest and lowest readings
- Timer function displays the elapsed time (mins : secs and day : hour)
to the minimum and maximum readings
- Programmable auto power off time frame
- Remote capacitance sensor with 39" (1m) coiled cable
- Switchable °C/°F temperature units
- Data Hold function freezes reading on display
- Auto power off to save battery life
- Low battery and overrange indication
- Complete with built-in stand, protective holster, probe sensor with 39 in. (1m) coiled cable, and 6 AAA batteries.
|Humidity||10% to 95%||0.10%||±3% (30% to 95%)|
|±5% (10% to 30%)|
|Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)||0.1°||±1.8°F (±1°C)|
|Dimensions||5.9 x 2.8 x 1.4" (150 x 72 x 35mm)|