The Tramex Relative Humidity Probes are the most advanced, resilient and re-usable RH probe on the market today, allowing the user to evaluate moisture conditions within the building structure.
The different lengths and thicknesses make them ideal for use by Flood and Water Damage Restoration as well as Building Survey professionals. The probes, which house the latest Hygro-i2 technology, measure Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dewpoint temperature and grains per pound humidity ratio.
The probes can be used for the evaluation of moisture conditions of wall and cavity structures as well as ambient air conditions within the building envelope. The speed and accuracy of the Tramex Hygro-i2® probes set them apart from all other RH probes on the market. The conﬁdence in knowing you are testing with the best and fastest RH probe brings reliability and peace of mind to a whole new level.
- Fast Acclimation and Temperature response time.
- Proven robustness, Durable and Reusable.
- Best in class accuracy and reliable, even at high RH >90%.
- Measures giving in situ relative humidity and ambient RH, temperature, dew point temperature & grains per pound.
- Relative Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Best temperature accuracy of +/-2º over 32ºF to 194ºF (0ºC to 90 ºC)