The meter simultaneously displays relative humidity, air temperature and dew point or wet bulb. Can also measure external temperature measurement using the temperature probe supplied in the kit.
Compact meter is ideal for field applications. Unique sensor cap closes to protect to protect meter during storage. Advanced features include data hold, selectable auto power off, and MAX/MIN/Average reading. The meter can be calibrated in the field using the 33% and 75% humidity bottles supplied in the kit. A hard case is included for storing the calibration bottles when not in use.
- Simultaneous display of %RH, Temperature and Dew point or Wet Bulb or Probe Temperature
- Wet bulb measurements without slinging
- Calculates T1-T2 differential (Air Temperature-External Probe Temperature) using optional probe
- Unique sensor cap design twists to closed position for protection during storage
- Switchable °F/°C temperature units with 0.1° resolution
- Includes 33% and 75% humidity calibration reference bottles
|Specifications||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Humidity||10 to 90%RH||0.1%RH||±3%RH|
|Temperature (internal)||-4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)||0.1°||±1.8°F or ±1°C|
|Temperature (external)||-4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)||0.1°||±1.8°F or ±1°C|
|Dew Point||-90.4 to 122°F (-68.0 to 49.9°C)|
|Wet Bulb||-6.9 to 122°F (-21.6 to 49.9°C)|
|Dimensions||7 x 1.9 x 1" (178.5 x 48.4 x 24.7mm)|