The Bio-Culture™ air sampler is the smallest, most cost effective and easiest to use sampler available for microbial air sampling. The Bio-Culture™ air sampler features a selectable, continuous, constant sample flowrate and is simple to operate. No tools are required. Its quiet operation allows unobtrusive sampling in a variety of applications.
- Flow rate - 30-120LPM (user adjustable)
- Uses standard 90mm petri dishes
- Sampling head design of 380 1mm diameter holes
- Battery powered - runs for 6-8 hours (depending on flow rate, battery maintenance and backpressure)
- Tripod mounting threads on bottom of unit - allows 90 degree sampling
- Sampling head may be terilized by autoclave or gas torch
- Built-in timers of 1, 2, 5 10 minutes
- Optional calibration head allows field calibration of flow rate with a NIST traceable calibrator (note: a calibration head is required to calibrate the Bio-Culture pump, however it can be used to calibrate multiple pumps)
- Accuracy of Flow Rate: +/- 5%
- Battery Run Time: 8 hours at 100LPM (new, fully charged battery)
- Battery Type: NiCAD
- Charging Time: 12-16 hours with standard charger. Optional 1 hour charger available.
- Size: 4.5" x 6" x 5.25"
- Weight: 2.6lbs
APB-7080ZZ - Bio-Culture Pump, 120V. Includes pump, standard 120V charger, pencil torch, carrying case and manual.
APB-708200 - Bio-Culture Pump, 230V. Includes pump, standard 230V charger, pencil torch, carrying case and manual.
APB-7080ZZ-KIT - Bio-Culture Pump and Calibration Kit, 120V. Includes pump, calibration head, standard 120V charger, pencil torch, carrying case and manual.
APB-7082ZZ-KIT - Bio-Culture Pump and Calibration Kit, 230V. Includes pump, calibration head, standard 230V charger, pencil torch, carrying case and manual.