Like never before, the unique Air-O-Cell® CSI (Collector for SEM Identification) brings the advantages and precision of SEM particle analysis to indoor air quality investigations. The Air-O-Cell® CSI lets you perform optical and scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and x-ray analysis on the exact same air sample and exact same particles.
The advantages of Air-O-Cell CSI:
- The sample can be examined and re-examined by both optical and electron microscopy in any order without significant particle loss or complex sample preparation.
- The high chemical stability, clarity, and ultra-smooth surface of the collection media enable a wide range of chemical, microbiological, and elemental analysis techniques.
- The unique low carbon x-ray background is specifically designed to enable the differentiation of common carbon containing indoor air quality particles (soot, rubber particles, fibers, etc.) in addition to inorganic contaminants.
- Excellent collection efficiency performance at both low and high temperatures.
- Optical properties of the adhesive is superior to other products on the market.
- Specialized adhesive will not cloud if subjected to water or very high levels of humidity.