Check out the new AquaSnap sampling system for Bio-reveal. AquaSnap allows for collection and analysis of biological contamination in liquids. This device is excellent for measuring contamination of water loss situations and can be used to determine the Category of the water loss (1, 2 or 3).
The Bio-reveal system is to determine the initial contamination level of building materials and to document the level of post remediation verification cleaning and disinfecting effectiveness after mold abatement, flood restoration and remediation activities.
- Initial Water Loss Contamination Testing
- Post Remediation Verification / Clearance Testing
- Bio-Restoration / Crime Scene Cleanup Verification
- Category 1, 2 and 3 Contamination Testing
- Cleaning Verification – Healthcare, Janitorial, Food Industry
- Fast: Results in 15 seconds
- Accurate: +/- 5% variability
- Cost-Effective: < $3 per test vs. traditional environmental sampling costs of $50-$75
- Easy to Use: Collecting a sample is as easy as swab, snap and squeeze