The HD400 Light Meter measures from 0 to 40,000Fc and 0 to 400kLux in with 0.01Fc/0.1Lux resolution.
It features: 5% accuracy, Peak mode (10µs), Relative mode, Min/Max, Data Hold, backlit LCD display with 40-segment bar graph, and a rugged double molded housing.
- Large backlit LCD display with 40-segment bar graph
- Wide range to 40,000Fc or 400,000 Lux
- Cosine and color corrected measurements
- Utilizes precision silicon photo diode and spectral response filter
- Peak mode (10mS) captures highest reading
- Relative mode indicates change in light levels
- Min/Max and Data Hold
- Backlight for readings in low light levels
- Heavy Duty rugged double molded housing
- Built-in USB port
- Comes complete with light sensor with 3ft (1m) cable and protective cover, software with USB cable, hard carrying case, and 9-Volt battery