Insufficient lighting can create security risks or result in OSHA crackdowns. The Extech LT300 light meter can determine whether you have adequate illumination to protect workers, students, visitors, patients or attendees of different venues.
This handheld instrument measures up to 40,000 Fc (or 400,000 Lux) utilizing a remote light sensor connected via 12 in. coiled cable (expandable to 24 in.). A prominent LCD readout displays a digital calculation and complementary analog bar graph for quick, reliable assessments. Complete with 9V battery, light sensor with protective cover, protective holster, and soft case.
- Wide range to 40,000Fc or 400,000 Lux with max resolution to 0.01 Fc/Lux
- Relative mode indicates change in light levels, peak mode captures highest reading
- Remote light sensor on 12" (30.5cm) coiled cable - expandable to 24" (61cm)
- Utilizes precision photo diode and color correction filter
- Large LCD display with analog bargraph
- Backlight for readings in low light levels
- Complete with 9V battery, light sensor with protective cover, protective holster, and soft case
|Cosine & Color Corrected
||5.9x2.95x1.57" (150x75x40mm/ 7oz (200g)