This Portable Indoor Air Quality CO2 Meter measures Carbon Dioxide (C02), Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point, and Wet Bulb.
Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations and calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit). User programmable audible alarm. Data acquisition software and cable included to record and document CO2, Humidity and Temperature data.
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO₂) concentrations
- Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit)
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO₂ sensor
- Measurement ranges:
- CO₂: 0 to 5000ppm
- Temperature: -14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Humidity: 0.0 to 99.9%
- Complete with software and cable, 4 AA batteries, and carrying case.
|CO2||0 to 9999ppm||1ppm||±75 ppm or ±5% of reading|
|Temperature||23 to 122°F (‐5°C to 50°C)||0.1°||±1.5°C/2.7°F|
|Humidity||0.1 to 90.0%||0.1%||±5%|
|Display||LCD with backlighting|
|Sampling Interval:||2 seconds|
|Sensor Type||CO2: NDIR (non‐dispersive infrared) technology |
|Operating Conditions||‐5°C to 50 °C (23 oF to 122 oF) at < 90 % RH |
|Storage Conditions||‐5°C to 50 °C (23 oF to 122 oF) at < 90 % RH|
|Power Supply||110V～220V AC, output 6.0V DC ≥ 500mA (supplied)|
|Dimensions / Weight||117x102x102mm (4.6x4x4"); 204g (7.2 oz.)|