EnSURE™ Touch is an advanced monitoring system that collects, analyzes and reports data from a variety of long-trusted quality tests, providing rapid and accurate sanitation verification data.
EnSURE™ Touch features a 5-inch touch screen, wireless sync technology, and cloud-based software. EnSURE™ Touch is designed to adapt to your workplace, providing the data you need for complex multi-location supply chain monitoring, audit and risk management, and recall prevention.
EnSURE Touch™ monitoring system is designed to be used for multiple quality and food safety tests. Users can use the system for ATP hygiene monitoring or have an expanded program that incorporates rapid microorganism tests for environmental monitoring and finished product testing. Additional tests for pasteurization and cooking proficiency are also available.
EnSURE™ Touch's responsive, shatter-proof touchscreen design puts all the functionality and features of Hygiena's ATP Monitoring Systems at your fingertips. Functioning just like a smartphone, easily navigate through locations, plans, users, and settings with just a few touches, even while wearing gloves.
- Measures ATP, High Sensitivity ATP/Allergen Prevention, TVC, Enterobacteriaceae, Coliform, E. coli, ALP, and ACP test devices
- Sensitive - can detect down to 0.1 femtomoles of ATP
- Advanced photodiode sensor technology - Internal solid state detector is not affected by drops or shakes
- Storage: 2GB of storage
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (7" x 3" x 1")
- Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
- Shatter-proof 5" touch screen
- Powered by a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with USB-C charging*
- Connects to software via Wi-Fi
- Removable read chamber design allows for easy cleaning
- Durable outside shell and shatter-proof screen to protect against splashes and wear
- Original one-year warranty includes parts and labor (additional coverage available)