The EnSURE™ Food Saftey ATP luminometer uses one instrument to collect, analyze, and report data from multiple quality indicators.
Featuring new state of the art technology and patented designs, the EnSURE™ is a simple to use, flexible and accurate quality monitoring system. Used by large and small food processors, supermarkets and other industries where rapid detection of contamination is critical the EnSURE™ Food Safety ATP luminometer allows companies to quickly determine the cleaning efficiency and hygienic status of surfaces and water to ensure product quality and reduce costs.
EnSURE™ is a quality monitoring system that uses one instrument platform to collect, analyze, and report data from multiple quality indicators. Using new state-of-the-art technology and patented designs, the EnSURE™ system is a simple-to-use, flexible, and accurate quality monitoring system. Adenosine Triphosphate, or ATP, is the energy molecule found in all living things, making it a perfect indicator when trying to determine if a surface is clean or not.
Food and beverage companies use ATP systems to rapidly verify surfaces have been cleaned thoroughly so that food is not contaminated by old food residues, and to ensure that biofilms are not developing on the surface that could affect quality. With an ATP hygiene monitoring system, (or sometimes referred to as - an ATP sanitation monitoring system), ATP is brought into contact with Hygiena's unique liquid-stable reagent in the test device. Light is then emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present in the sample, providing information on the level of contamination in seconds.
EnSURE™ uses a state-of-the-art Photodiode sensor technology that provides superior sensitivity and stability over bulky Photomultiplier Tube (PMT) sensors. This tiny sensor allows our device to be smaller, lighter, more durable, and longer lasting than systems using a large, fragile PMT sensor.
- Measures tests for ATP from surface and liquid samples, high sensitivity ATP/Allergen Prevention, Total Viable Count, Enterobacteriaceae, Coliform, E.coli, Listeria spp., Listeria monocytogenes, Alkaline Phosphatase, and Acid Phosphatase
- Sensitive – can detect down to 0.1 femtomoles of ATP
- Advanced photodiode technology – internal solid state detector is not damaged by drops or shakes
- Memory capacity: 100 test plans, 200 user IDs, and 5,000 test locations
- Small, lightweight, handheld instruments (0.57 lbs., 7 X 18 X 3 cm)
- Battery Powered (Standard AA)
- 1000-2000 Tests Per Battery/Charge
- No Data Loss if Battery or Power Failure
- Quick test mode enables ad-hoc testing
- Warm-Up Time (Self-Calibration): 60 Seconds
- Produces Test Results in 15 Seconds
- Large viewable screen with backlight and optional bold text
- Results Displayed in RLUs or Icons (Pass/Fail/Caution)
- Warning Signal for: Low Battery, Memory and Re-Calibration