Measure total sound exposure over an 8-hour period.
407355 is a Personal Noise Dosimeter Datalogger which performs OSHA and IEC Noise accumulation surveys to measure total sound exposure over an 8-hour period. Datalogs up to 4500 readings when used as a sound level meter. Stores up to 5 dosimeter surveys. Data includes: start/stop time, %Dose, TWA and peak flags. Complete with belt clip, clip-on 0.5 in. microphone with 2.6ft cable, software, 4 AAA batteries, mini screwdriver and carrying case.
- Perform OSHA and IEC Noise accumulation surveys
- Adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate, and Threshold
- Ideal for personal/workplace accumulated noise exposure
- Stores 5 separate surveys including Start/Stop Time, %Dose, TWA and Peak flags
- RS-232 port with serial cable
- Windows® compatible software to setup and retrieve the the stored data for further analysis