Compact, lightweight meter with USB interface.
The SL355 is a compact, lightweight dosimeter designed to test noise exposure and provide noise surveys for compliance with OSHA, MSHA, DOD, ACGIH, and ISO standards. Featuring a USB interface and Windows-compatible software to control setup and retrieve stored events or analyze measurements, this dosimeter provides adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate, and Threshold, and can measure frequency weighted noise exposure and peak sound level simultaneously. Comes with belt clip and clip-on 0.5 in. microphone with 2.6 ft. (0.8-meter) cable, 3 AAA batteries, mini screwdriver and carrying case, PC software, USB cable, user manual.
- Perform OSHA and IEC Noise accumulation surveys
- One user-defined measurement setup
- Adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate, and Threshold
- Measures frequency weighted noise exposure and peak sound level simultaneously
- Datalogs up to 12,000 readings when used as a sound level meter with sampling times between 1sec and 1hr
- In sound level mode, meter displays sound level, time-averaged sound level (Leq), peak, and sound exposure level (SEL)
- Stores up to 20 dosimeter surveys including Start/Stop Time, %Dose, %Dose projected for an 8 hour period, and peak level when used in the Dosimeter mode
- UBS Interface. Includes Windows® compatible software to control setup and retrieve/analyze stored data.
- Applications include: personal accumulated noise exposure measurement, workplace noise assessment, OSHA and other regulatory agency compliances
- Complete with belt clip and clip-on 0.5" microphone with 2.6ft (0.8m) cable, 3 AAA batteries, mini screwdriver and carrying case, PC software, and USB cable