Digital sound level meter with 94dB sound calibrator and carrying case.
This Type 2 Sound Level Meter Kit meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards. Ideal for noise surveys in the workplace, installing fire alarms and speaker systems and enforcing noise ordinances. Measures from 35 to 130 dB in 2 ranges and has an accuracy of ±1.5 dB. Data hold and Max hold functions. Backlit display allows use in dimly lit areas. Includes plastic carrying case for meter and calibrator.
- High accuracy meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards
- High and Low measuring ranges: 35 to 100dB (low) and 65 to 130dB (high)
- Data Hold and Max Hold functions
- Backlit LCD display to view in dimly lit area
- Includes 407722 - 1kHz 94dB sound calibrator (±5% accuracy)
- Includes plastic carrying case for meter and calibrator
|Sound Range (dB)||Low: 35 to 100dB, High: 65 to 130dB|
|Basic Accuracy||±1.5dB (Type 2)|
|Response Time (Fast/Slow)||Yes|
|Condenser Microphone||0.5" (12.7mm)|
|Dimensions||Meter: 8.2x2.1x1.25" (210x55x32mm)|
|Weight||Meter: 8.1oz (230g)|