The new Protimeter MMS2 Flooring kit has been developed to meet the ASTM F2170-11 standard for in situ humidity test in concrete. The multi-function Protimeter MMS2 also allows rapid evaluation of the slabs moisture level with its moisture meter functions as well as humidity in the floor slab.
The new patent pending adjustable sleeves allow the user to make measurements in 4” to 6” concrete slabs without the need for cutting the sleeves. Mini Hygrostick sensors are reusable making this the most cost effective system available.
- Pin moisture measurement. (MMS2 Only)
- Noninvasive moisture measurement. (MMS2 Only)
- Ambient relative humidity and temperature measurement.
- Equilibrium humidity measurement in concrete floors.
- Psychrometric calculations.
- Laser pointer surface non-contact temperature measurement.
- Data logging.
- Firmware upgradable.
- Easy-to-use with simple user interface.
- In situ relative humidity and temperature - required for ASTM F2170 standard.
- Relative humidity and temperature in the ambient conditions - required for ASTM F2170 standard.
- Surface temperature - required for ASTM F2170 standard.
- Noninvasive instant moisture evaluation used prior to in-situ RH moisture test.
- Pin type moisture measurement, evaluating wood floor materials.
- MMS Instrument (POL8800)
- Short Humidity Quickstick (POL8751)
- Pin Calibration Check (BLD5086)
- Software and Cable (BLD7758)
- Mini Hygrosticks C/W NIST Certified - 5/Pack (BLD4755-5)
- Humidity Sleeves - 20 Adjustable (BLD4650-20)
- Mini Hygrostick Extraction Tool (BLD4755-EX)
- 3/4" Concrete Drill Bit (BLD34DR)
- Driull Stop (BLD34DRCLR)
- Hex L Key - 5/32" (BLD34DRCLR-K)
- Wire Hole Brush (BLD4653)
- Mini Hygrostick Extension Lead (BLD5806)
- Salt Calibration Check Adaptor (BLD4790-AD)
- 75% Salts Test Bottle (BLD4790
- Adapter for Salts Bottle (BLD4790-AD)
- Empty Replacement Case (BLD5916)