Professional Home Inspection Kit aids in the identification of moisture, HVAC, electrical and hot water system issues.
Kit includes a Pinless Moisture Meter for non-invasive moisture detection of wood/building materials with a measurement depth of 0.75" (22mm) below the surface, Infrared Thermometer for non-contact surface measurement from -4 to 752°F (-20 to 400°C) with a built-in laser to improve aim and identify the target area. It has adjustable emissivity with 12:1 distance to target ratio and is ideal for testing HVAC supply and return applications and a Waterproof Stem Thermometer measuring from -40 to 392°F (-40 to 200°C) with a 2.75" (70mm) stainless steel stem. Kit is supplied in an attractive storage case that provides protection and organization for the testers whenever they are needed.
This kit includes:
- Aids in identification of moisture, HVAC, electrical and hot water system issues
- MO280 - Pinless Moisture Meter
- Displays %moisture from 0 to 99%
- Measurement depth to 0.75" (22mm) below the surface
- IR260 - 12:1 Compact InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Pointer
- Temperature range: -4 to 752°F (-20 to 400°C)
- Programmable visual and audible high/low alarm, adjustable emissivity
- 39240 - Waterproof Stainless Steel Stem Thermometer
- Temperature range: -40 to 392°F (-40 to 200°C)
- Max/Min, Data Hold and Auto Power Off functions
- Supplied in an attractive storage case