The ultimate Tramex kit for moisture testing of concrete & wood flooring and numerous other building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
Featuring the Tramex CMEX2 digital concrete moisture meter for testing per ASTM F2659 and the reusable Hygro-i ® probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 (and ASTM F2420 with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® probe. A heavy-duty pin-probe measures Moisture Content in wood. The Tramex MEP allows for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
The Water Damage Restoration Master Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Features of the CMEX II
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.
Features of the MEP:
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%
- Deep signal penetration up to 1¼” (30mm) into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood, Timber / Drywall, Roofing / Plaster, Brick – making it ideal for testing various building materials.
- CMEX2 Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture meter.
- MEP Non-destructive analog moisture meter for general building materials.
- 3 Hygro-i ® RH probes and connector cable with ASTM F2170 tools.
IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood.
- HA21SP52 Heavy duty hammer pin-type probe for wood.
- SP200 Long insulated pins for deep wall inspection.
- 8 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to ASTM F2170.
- Heavy duty carry case.
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.