The Roof Inspection Kit allows for point-of-contact, non-destructive checking of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems up to approximately 6 inches in depth, as well as non-destructive measurement of moisture conditions in concrete decks, wood decks and ambient relative humidity & dew-point conditions.
Featuring the handheld Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner non-invasive impedance scanner and the Tramex CMEX II electronic moisture meter and Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe. This kit comes in a protective, heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Features of the Dec Scanner:
- Three ranges of sensitivity enabling the inspection of a variety of roof membranes and insulation thicknesses.
- Ergonomic, easy-reach and easy to operate control panel.
- Leak tracing, problem sourcing and an instantaneous and clear indication of roof condition.
- Fast and accurate readings over large roof areas in a short time frame.
- Faster and more user friendly than nuclear meters
Features of the RWS:
- For non-destructive moisture evaluation of Roofs, EIFS, foam insulation systems & other building envelope applications.
- To evaluate the extent of the moisture problem and help trace and pin-point its source.
- Multi-mode functions allowing for depth penetration and sensitivity selection.
- Fast and easy to operate giving instant clear readings.
Features of the CMEX II:
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Large clear backlit digital display.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment. (optional)
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete to ASTM F2170. (optional)
- RWS - Roof and Wall Scanner + telescopic handle (for use on roofs)
- CMEX II - concrete meter
- 1 x Hygro-i ® probe
- Hand held electrode with 7" insulated pins
- Hole Punch
- Infrared thermometer
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.