A complete moisture and humidity testing kit for the Pest Control Professional allowing for non-destructive testing of multiple building material types, as well as pin type testing to identify Moisture Content in wood and wall cavities. The Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe allows for identifying areas of high relative humidity, both ambient and in existing cavities, that may be conducive to wood destroying organisms.
- Deep signal, non-destructive penetration to over 1¼" in wood and drywall in non-destructive mode.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coverings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and most building materials.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Audio signal sounds when meter indicates high readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display giving meaningful readings.
- Accuracy in very low moisture content readings and up to 55% moisture content readings in wood in non-invasive mode.
- Attachable pin-type wood probe for accessing hard to reach areas and for probing into wall cavities and wood. (optional)
- Attachable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe for identifying areas of high RH, both ambient and in existing deep cavities, that may be conducive to wood destroying organisms. (optional)
- MRH III digital, non-destructive moisture meter for general building materials.
- Attachable RH probe for readings of temperature, relative humidity, dew point & mixing ratio.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood.
- SP200 Long insulated pins for deep wall inspection.
- 10 Hole liners to allow for RH probing of existing cavities. (To perform concrete floor RH testing to ASTM F2170,
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.