Test concrete per ASTM F2659 (Non-destructive Method) ASTM F2170 (In situ Method) and ASTM F2420 (Hood Method), Hygrohood optional). Test moisture content in wood. A compact kit for instant and accurate moisture testing of concrete and wood flooring.
The Tramex CMEX II digital moisture meter allows the user to non-invasively test concrete per ASTM F2659 and for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 and ASTM F2420 for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. The tramex heavy-duty wood pin-probe measures the moisture content of wood. The Flooring Inspection EZ Kit comes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probe for testing to ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low level lighting.
- CMEX II - Concrete meter
- Hygro-i Relative Humidity Probe
- Heavy-duty Wood Pin-type probe
- 6 Hole Liners