The EIFS Inspection Kit provides an ideal package for detecting moisture behind deep insulation systems or drywall barriers with a choice of non-destructive or pin-type measurement.
Featuring the Roof & Wall Scanner (RWS) which incorporates the original Tramex Leak Seeker and Wet Wall Detector in one versatile instrument.
- Non-destructive, Deep Penetration Moisture Detection.
- 7" pins for Deep Wall Probing using attachable Pin-Type Probe.
- Measures 0-99% Ambient Relative Humidity Conditions.
- Temperature, Dew Point & Grains Per Pound readings.
- Measures 5 - 55% Moisture Content in Wood in non-invasive mode.
- Measures 7 - 40% Moisture Content in Wood using pin-type wood probe.
- Instant Surface Temperature Measurement.
- Clear, easy to read dial (RWS).
- Backlit display for poor lighting conditions (MRH3).
- RWS Deep penetrating, non-destructive moisture meter.
- MRH III Digital, non-destructive moisture meter for general building materials.
- Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe and connector cable.
- HH14TP30 Heavy-duty pin-type probe.
- 7" Pins for deep wall probe.
- IRTX Infrared Surface Thermometer.
- Telescopic Handle (for use on Roofs).
- HPW Hole Punch - for creating pilot holes for long pin probes in EIFS & Roofing Systems.
- Heavy-duty carry case, with die cut foam lining.
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.