You can use the Fluke 419D laser distance meter to measure up to 80 m (260 ft.), accurate to + 1mm. No scales to interpret or misread.
The extra bright laser makes it easy to target even at long distances. The 419D will help you save time and reduce errors with enhanced features like storage for 20 complete displays, indirect Phythagoras distance calculations, and the tripod mode for stable, long-distance measurements. And, you'll be able to see the results more easily on the backlit display.
No matter your job, the 419D laser distance meter provides accurate long distance measurements to help you do the work of two people on your own.
- Versatile laser distance meter that instantly measures up to 100 meters (330 feet) with one-button point-and-click operation
- Quickly calculates area (square feet/meters) and volume
- Includes 180° inclination sensor for leveling and height tracking
- Offers enhanced Pythagoras calculation for determining distance indirectly from three other measurements
- Provides a compass "heading" for distance measurement
- Provides easy to-use addition and subtraction function
- Includes automated end-piece correction. When measuring from an edge or corner, a built-in sensor detects the position of this bracket and automatically changes the reference point.
- Provides audible keypad feedback
- Offers improved visibility with a bigger, 4-line backlit display
- Improved battery life of 5000 measurements with automatic shut-off feature
- Offers minimum/maximum tracking to measure the room’s diagonal and horizontal distance from a stable measurement point
- Allows mounting on a tripod for stable long distance measurements
- Includes stake out function for marking off defined measured lengths
- Stores the last twenty measurements for quick recall
- Strong environmental protection with IP54 (water spray and dust proof) sealing
- Powered by two AAA batteries
- Comes with carrying pouch and three-year warranty