The AN500 is a Hot Wire CFM/CMM Thermo-Anemometer. This Thermo-Anemometer comes with Automatic Temperature Compensation and a Telescoping Probe. New sensor technology delivers major improvements in durability and ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) for accurate in-duct Air Velocity measurements with changing air temperatures.
Its telescoping probe with ruler label ensures that measurements are made in the center of the duct even if it is out of reach. Ergonomic directional handle and anti-rotation sensor confirms that probe direction and airflow direction are aligned for confident readings.
- Reads Air Velocity and Temperature on dual display
- Calculates CMM / CFM based on adjustable duct shape and size
- Slim sensor (8mm) fi ts easily in 3/8" holes
- Telescoping probe extends to 7ft (2.1m)
- Adjustable parameters for Altitude and GAIN
- Save and view 36 readings on display
- Min / Max / Average, Data hold and Auto Power Off
- Complete with telescoping probe with cable, 100V-240V AC Universal Adaptor with 4 plugs, 6 batteries, and hard carrying case