The 407119 Heavy Duty CFM Hot Wire Thermo--Anemometer uses a telescoping probe (extends up to 3 ft) which is ideal for use in ducts and ventilating systems.
It can accurately measure Air Flow (CFM/CMM), Air Velocity and Temperature. Air Flow can be displayed as an instantaneous value or up to a 20 point average. Additional functions include Data Hold, Min/Max, and Auto power off.
- Air velocity measurements as low as 40ft/min
- Telescoping probe is ideal for use in ducts and ventilating systems; extends up to 3ft (940mm) long
- Measures air volume in CFM (ft3/min) and CMM (m3/min) plus Temperature simultaneously
- Air Flow displayed in 2 modes: Instantaneous value or up to 20 point average
- Record/Recall MIN and MAX readings
- Large 1.4" (99,999 count) LCD display
- Additional functions include Data Hold, Min/Max, and Auto power off.
- Comes complete with telescoping probe with 5.5ft cable, and 4 x AA batteries.
|ft/min||40 to 3346ft/min||1ft/min||± (5% + 5 digits)|
|MPH||0.5 to 38.0MPH||0.1MPH|| |
|knots||0.4 to 33.0knots||0.1 knots|| |
|m/s||0.2 to 17.0m/s||0.1 m/s|| |
|km/h||0.7 to 61.2km/h||0.1km/h|| |
|°F||32 to 122°F||0.1°F||±1.5°F|
|°C||0 to 50°C||0.1°C||±0.8°C|
|CMM (m³/min)||0 to 36,000m³/min||0.001 to 1m³/min|| |
|CFM (ft³/min)||0 to 1,271,200ft³/min||0.01 to 100ft³/min|