This Month's Special
The TRAMEX Moisture Encounter Plus is a non-destructive overall building inspection tool which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile. $410.00 (Domestic US ground shipping included!)
- Inspection Tools & Equipment
- Airflow Meters
- Amphenol Meter Accessories
- Gas Detection Monitors
- Headlamps, Flashlights, & Work Lights
- Hygrometers & Humidity Meters
- Inspection Equipment Kits
- Moisture Meters
- Particle Counters
- Pelican Elite Coolers
- Pelican Storm Cases
- Sampling Pumps & Media
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Tramex Meter Accessories
- Water Quality Meters
- Remediation Tools & Equipment
- Air Duct Cleaning Systems
- Air Movers
- Air Purifiers
- Air Scrubbers / Negative Air Machines / Portable Air Cleaners
- Collars, Manifolds, and Clamps
- Containment Systems
- Cleaners, Disinfectants, Sealants
- Filters & Accessories
- Flex Duct for Air Scrubbers
- HEPA Vacuums
- Insulation Removal Vacuums
- Pressure Meters
- Remediation Equipment Packages
- Structural Drying and Heating
- Water Extractors
- Safety Equipment
- Adhesive Pads
- Back, Elbow and Wrist Supports
- Cold/Hot Weather Protection
- Eye Protection
- Fall Protection
- First Aid Kits
- Hand Sanitizers & Hand Cleaners
- Hard Hats
- Harley-Davidson® Safety Line
- Hearing Protection - Disposable
- Hearing Protection - Reusable
- Hi-Visibility Apparel
- Knee Pads
- Masks & Respirators
- OSHA Signs, Safety Signs & Accessories
Products & Equipment: The Micro Store
Tramex DSAL Dec Scanner
The Dec Scanner is a mobile non-destructive moisture detection instrument on four wheels, which allows for quick scanning of large roof areas with instant, accurate results.
- Non-destructive impedance meter.
- Three ranges of sensitivity enabling the inspection of a variety of roof membranes and insulation thicknesses.
- Ergonomic easy-reach and easy to operate control panel.
- Leak tracing, problem sourcing, and an instantaneous and clear indication of roof condition.
- Fast readings over large roof areas in a short time frame.
- Work in normal daylight hours.
- Faster and more user friendly than nuclear meters.
- Easy and safe to use with no regulatory restrictions or operating license required.
- Dependable solid state circuitry and rugged molded body for long-term reliability.
- Battery powered - 9 Volt PP3.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.