This Month's Special
The TRAMEX Moisture Encounter Plus is a non-destructive overall building inspection tool which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile. $410.00 (Domestic US ground shipping included!)
- Inspection Tools & Equipment
- Airflow Meters
- Amphenol Meter Accessories
- Gas Detection Monitors
- Headlamps, Flashlights, & Work Lights
- Hygrometers & Humidity Meters
- Inspection Equipment Kits
- Moisture Meters
- Particle Counters
- Pelican Elite Coolers
- Pelican Storm Cases
- Sampling Pumps & Media
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Tramex Meter Accessories
- Water Quality Meters
- Remediation Tools & Equipment
- Air Duct Cleaning Systems
- Air Movers
- Air Purifiers
- Air Scrubbers / Negative Air Machines / Portable Air Cleaners
- Collars, Manifolds, and Clamps
- Containment Systems
- Cleaners, Disinfectants, Sealants
- Filters & Accessories
- Flex Duct for Air Scrubbers
- HEPA Vacuums
- Insulation Removal Vacuums
- Pressure Meters
- Remediation Equipment Packages
- Structural Drying and Heating
- Water Extractors
- Safety Equipment
- Adhesive Pads
- Back, Elbow and Wrist Supports
- Cold/Hot Weather Protection
- Eye Protection
- Fall Protection
- First Aid Kits
- Hand Sanitizers & Hand Cleaners
- Hard Hats
- Harley-Davidson® Safety Line
- Hearing Protection - Disposable
- Hearing Protection - Reusable
- Hi-Visibility Apparel
- Knee Pads
- Masks & Respirators
- OSHA Signs, Safety Signs & Accessories
Products & Equipment: The Micro Store
Delmhorst Navigator Pro Moisture Meter
The Delmhorst Navigator Pro Moisture Meter with Mapping System integrates pin and pinless moisture measurements and a thermo-hygrometer into a single state-of-the-art unit. The Navigator Pro can take all required measurements including RH, temperature and moisture content of virtually any material.
In BASIC operation (no job definition), the Navigator Pro utilizes simplified controls by taking measurements in either scan, pin or thermo-hygrometer mode for quick and easy use. For moisture mapping and documentation purposes, the Navigator Pro operates in ENHANCED mode where job definitions and materials tested are set by the user. Data measurement points can be viewed on-screen, recalled from memory or downloaded to a PC using an infrared link and data transfer software.
- Simplified controls for quick and easy use.
- Job definition of up to 5 jobs with unique Job ID numbers.
- Data grouping by specific rooms, with up to 32 rooms per job.
- 5-60% MC wood scale.
- 0-100 numerical reference scale.
- 0.1% - 6% drywall scale.
- 0-300 numerical reference scale
- Measures temp/RH.
- Calculates GPP/dew point.
- Fast response time.
- Optional Infrared PC Linkage & Software application.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 1 year warranty.
Navigator Pro Package Variations:
- With Case: Includes meter, (1) RHT-S1 humidity and sensor carrying case.
- Basic Package: Includes meter, (1) RHT-S1 humidity sensor, carrying case, 2-E electrode, and PC/KIT software application program.
|NAVPRO/BP Navigator Pro Basic Package|| $1295.95
|Add To Cart|