This Month's Special
The TRAMEX Moisture Encounter Plus is a non-destructive overall building inspection tool which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile. $410.00 (Domestic US ground shipping included!)
- Inspection Tools & Equipment
- Airflow Meters
- Amphenol Meter Accessories
- Gas Detection Monitors
- Headlamps, Flashlights, & Work Lights
- Hygrometers & Humidity Meters
- Inspection Equipment Kits
- Moisture Meters
- Particle Counters
- Pelican Elite Coolers
- Pelican Storm Cases
- Sampling Pumps & Media
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Tramex Meter Accessories
- Water Quality Meters
- Remediation Tools & Equipment
- Air Duct Cleaning Systems
- Air Movers
- Air Purifiers
- Air Scrubbers / Negative Air Machines / Portable Air Cleaners
- Collars, Manifolds, and Clamps
- Containment Systems
- Cleaners, Disinfectants, Sealants
- Filters & Accessories
- Flex Duct for Air Scrubbers
- HEPA Vacuums
- Insulation Removal Vacuums
- Pressure Meters
- Remediation Equipment Packages
- Structural Drying and Heating
- Water Extractors
- Safety Equipment
- Adhesive Pads
- Back, Elbow and Wrist Supports
- Cold/Hot Weather Protection
- Eye Protection
- Fall Protection
- First Aid Kits
- Hand Sanitizers & Hand Cleaners
- Hard Hats
- Harley-Davidson® Safety Line
- Hearing Protection - Disposable
- Hearing Protection - Reusable
- Hi-Visibility Apparel
- Knee Pads
- Masks & Respirators
- OSHA Signs, Safety Signs & Accessories
Products & Equipment: The Micro Store
Tramex WDMK5.1 Water Damage Restoration Master Kit
The ultimate Tramex kit for moisture testing of concrete & wood flooring and numerous other building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
Featuring the Tramex CMEX2 digital concrete moisture meter for testing per ASTM F2659 and the reusable Hygro-i ® probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 (and ASTM F2420 with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® probe. A heavy-duty pin-probe measures Moisture Content in wood. The Tramex MEP allows for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
The Water Damage Restoration Master Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Features of the CMEX II
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment.
Features of the MEP:
- Wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%
- Deep signal penetration up to 1¼” (30mm) into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood, Timber / Drywall, Roofing / Plaster, Brick – making it ideal for testing various building materials.
- CMEX2 Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture meter.
- MEP Non-destructive analog moisture meter for general building materials.
- 3 Hygro-i ® RH probes and connector cable with ASTM F2170 tools.
IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood.
- HA21SP52 Heavy duty hammer pin-type probe for wood.
- SP200 Long insulated pins for deep wall inspection.
- 8 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to ASTM F2170.
- Heavy duty carry case.
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
(Member Price: $1,832.00)