This Month's Special
The TRAMEX Moisture Encounter Plus is a non-destructive overall building inspection tool which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile. $410.00 (Domestic US ground shipping included!)
- Inspection Tools & Equipment
- Airflow Meters
- Amphenol Meter Accessories
- Gas Detection Monitors
- Headlamps, Flashlights, & Work Lights
- Hygrometers & Humidity Meters
- Inspection Equipment Kits
- Moisture Meters
- Particle Counters
- Pelican Elite Coolers
- Pelican Storm Cases
- Sampling Pumps & Media
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Tramex Meter Accessories
- Water Quality Meters
- Remediation Tools & Equipment
- Air Duct Cleaning Systems
- Air Movers
- Air Purifiers
- Air Scrubbers / Negative Air Machines / Portable Air Cleaners
- Collars, Manifolds, and Clamps
- Containment Systems
- Cleaners, Disinfectants, Sealants
- Filters & Accessories
- Flex Duct for Air Scrubbers
- HEPA Vacuums
- Insulation Removal Vacuums
- Pressure Meters
- Remediation Equipment Packages
- Structural Drying and Heating
- Water Extractors
- Safety Equipment
- Adhesive Pads
- Back, Elbow and Wrist Supports
- Cold/Hot Weather Protection
- Eye Protection
- Fall Protection
- First Aid Kits
- Hand Sanitizers & Hand Cleaners
- Hard Hats
- Harley-Davidson® Safety Line
- Hearing Protection - Disposable
- Hearing Protection - Reusable
- Hi-Visibility Apparel
- Knee Pads
- Masks & Respirators
- OSHA Signs, Safety Signs & Accessories
Products & Equipment: The Micro Store
Tramex WMEZK5.1 Wood Moisture EZ Kit
A compact kit for instant and precise measurement of moisture content in a large range of wood species and wood-based products by non-invasive methods using impedance, or using the pin-type electrodes. Featuring the Tramex WME Wood Moisture Encounter and a handheld heavy-duty pin probe, the Wood Moisture EZ Kit comes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Deep signal, non-destructive penetration to over 1¼" in non-destructive mode.
- Adjustable specific gravity (SG) for precise moisture content (MC%) readings in different wood species.
- Accuracy in moisture content readings from 5% to 55% in wood in non-invasive mode.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Large clear backlit digital display giving meaningful readings.
- Plug in heavy-duty pin-type wood probe giving readings of 7% to 40% moisture content.
- Auto species and temperature correction factors.
- Multi-language function.
- WME digital, non-destructive moisture meter for general building materials.
- HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood.
- Easy-travel case.
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
(Member Price: $482.05)