This Month's Special
The TRAMEX Moisture Encounter Plus is a non-destructive overall building inspection tool which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile. $410.00 (Domestic US ground shipping included!)
- Inspection Tools & Equipment
- Airflow Meters
- Amphenol Meter Accessories
- Gas Detection Monitors
- Headlamps, Flashlights, & Work Lights
- Hygrometers & Humidity Meters
- Inspection Equipment Kits
- Moisture Meters
- Particle Counters
- Pelican Elite Coolers
- Pelican Storm Cases
- Sampling Pumps & Media
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Tramex Meter Accessories
- Water Quality Meters
- Remediation Tools & Equipment
- Air Duct Cleaning Systems
- Air Movers
- Air Purifiers
- Air Scrubbers / Negative Air Machines / Portable Air Cleaners
- Collars, Manifolds, and Clamps
- Containment Systems
- Cleaners, Disinfectants, Sealants
- Filters & Accessories
- Flex Duct for Air Scrubbers
- HEPA Vacuums
- Insulation Removal Vacuums
- Pressure Meters
- Remediation Equipment Packages
- Structural Drying and Heating
- Water Extractors
- Safety Equipment
- Adhesive Pads
- Back, Elbow and Wrist Supports
- Cold/Hot Weather Protection
- Eye Protection
- Fall Protection
- First Aid Kits
- Hand Sanitizers & Hand Cleaners
- Hard Hats
- Harley-Davidson® Safety Line
- Hearing Protection - Disposable
- Hearing Protection - Reusable
- Hi-Visibility Apparel
- Knee Pads
- Masks & Respirators
- OSHA Signs, Safety Signs & Accessories
Products & Equipment: The Micro Store
Tramex WDZK5.1 Water Damage Restoration EZ Kit
A compact kit for instant and accurate non-destructive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as concrete and other cementitious materials per ASTM F2659, as well as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The Water Damage Restoration EZ Kit comes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
Features of the CME4
- Clear easy-to-read analog dial.
- No need to probe, drill or mechanically damage the surface.
- Instant and accurate readings deep into the surface. Non-destructive in operation.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible and for easy recording of readings.
- Reproducible results.
- Spring-loaded contact pins compensate for uneven concrete and boost signal penetration.
Features of the MEP:
- Wide range of moisture content readings for wood from 5% to 30%.
- Deep signal penetration, up to 1¼" (30mm) in wood and drywall, detects elevated moisture through most covering materials without having to damage or puncture the materials being tested.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood, Timber / Drywall, Roofing / Plaster, Brick – making it ideal for testing various building materials.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coatings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and ceiling tiles.
- CME4 non-destructive, instant concrete moisture meter.
- MEP non-destructive moisture scanner for general building materials.
- Easy travel case.
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
(Member Price: $772.08)