This Month's Special
The TRAMEX Moisture Encounter Plus is a non-destructive overall building inspection tool which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and evaluation fast, precise and versatile. $410.00 (Domestic US ground shipping included!)
- Inspection Tools & Equipment
- Airflow Meters
- Amphenol Meter Accessories
- Gas Detection Monitors
- Headlamps, Flashlights, & Work Lights
- Hygrometers & Humidity Meters
- Inspection Equipment Kits
- Moisture Meters
- Particle Counters
- Pelican Elite Coolers
- Pelican Storm Cases
- Sampling Pumps & Media
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Tramex Meter Accessories
- Water Quality Meters
- Remediation Tools & Equipment
- Air Duct Cleaning Systems
- Air Movers
- Air Purifiers
- Air Scrubbers / Negative Air Machines / Portable Air Cleaners
- Collars, Manifolds, and Clamps
- Containment Systems
- Cleaners, Disinfectants, Sealants
- Filters & Accessories
- Flex Duct for Air Scrubbers
- HEPA Vacuums
- Insulation Removal Vacuums
- Pressure Meters
- Remediation Equipment Packages
- Structural Drying and Heating
- Water Extractors
- Safety Equipment
- Adhesive Pads
- Back, Elbow and Wrist Supports
- Cold/Hot Weather Protection
- Eye Protection
- Fall Protection
- First Aid Kits
- Hand Sanitizers & Hand Cleaners
- Hard Hats
- Harley-Davidson® Safety Line
- Hearing Protection - Disposable
- Hearing Protection - Reusable
- Hi-Visibility Apparel
- Knee Pads
- Masks & Respirators
- OSHA Signs, Safety Signs & Accessories
Products & Equipment: The Micro Store
Tramex PCK5.1 Pest Control Professional Kit
A complete moisture and humidity testing kit for the Pest Control Professional allowing for non-destructive testing of multiple building material types, as well as pin type testing to identify Moisture Content in wood and wall cavities. The Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe allows for identifying areas of high relative humidity, both ambient and in existing cavities, that may be conducive to wood destroying organisms.
- Deep signal, non-destructive penetration to over 1¼" in wood and drywall in non-destructive mode.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coverings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and most building materials.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Audio signal sounds when meter indicates high readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display giving meaningful readings.
- Accuracy in very low moisture content readings and up to 55% moisture content readings in wood in non-invasive mode.
- Attachable pin-type wood probe for accessing hard to reach areas and for probing into wall cavities and wood. (optional)
- Attachable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe for identifying areas of high RH, both ambient and in existing deep cavities, that may be conducive to wood destroying organisms. (optional)
- MRH III digital, non-destructive moisture meter for general building materials.
- Attachable RH probe for readings of temperature, relative humidity, dew point & mixing ratio.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood.
- SP200 Long insulated pins for deep wall inspection.
- 10 Hole liners to allow for RH probing of existing cavities. (To perform concrete floor RH testing to ASTM F2170,
- All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
(Member Price: $843.86)