This Month's Special
Purchase a new FLIR thermography camera between April 1 and June 30, 2013 and get up to $550 in the form of an American Express card! Or spend over $150 on any Extech Test and Measurement instruments and get great gifts!
- About Micro
- Code of Ethics
- Public Relations
- Mold Resources
- Return Policy
- Contact Us
Code of Ethics
- Certified mold professionals shall conduct themselves in a professional manner and discharge their duties with integrity and fairness to their clients and to the public in general.
- Certified mold professionals shall uphold the honor and integrity of their profession, avoiding any association with an organization of questionable character or where a conflict of interest may exist.
- Certified mold professionals shall recognize the health and well being of their client as the primary goal of every inspection and remediation project.
- Certified mold professionals shall provide their client with clear, reasonable and efficient advice.
- Certified mold professionals shall maintain the financial best interest of the client.
- Certified mold professionals shall recognize the limits of their training and only perform services within the scope of their expertise.
- Certified mold professionals shall make every effort to uphold, maintain, and improve the integrity, reputation, and practices of their profession.